We employ a personalized style of medicine that approaches chronic medical conditions with a focus on finding the core imbalances or underlying causes rather than just treating the symptoms.
The conditions treated are not limited to these, as the scope of medicine is broad, but these are some of the most common conditions seen and treated by Dr. Canfield at Canfield Integrative Medical Arts:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Chronic fatigue
- Adrenal Fatigue
- High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Thyroid conditions
- Complementary to and inclusive a variety of treatment modalities
- Holistically oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Focuses on optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or dis-ease
- Requires patient to take an active role in health creation
- Acknowledges multi-factorial nature of complex situation, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself
How It Works
We provide episodes of care over the course of several months depending on the severity of your situation. Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our care team.
maintenance follow ups as needed.
Community & Support
Take The First Step Today On Your Journey Back To Health
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. We are happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Canfield Integrative Medical Arts is right for you.